“When I woke this morning I didn’t quite leave everything behind like I was supposed to.”
AntiTHESIS: Volume 24 May 2015. ISSN 1030-3839 antiTHESIS is a refereed arts and humanities journal published annually in association with the School of Culture and Communication at the University of Melbourne. Prose Aftermath ~ an extract from my autobiographical novel/doctoral thesis.
BUY NOW ‘Volume 24: Wake’ is now available. Please visit our online store to purchase a copy.
Michelle Allan, Jessica Walter, Cassandra White, Danushka Silva, Veronica Sullivan, Jordan Irving, Nathan Smith, Jackie Holland
- ‘The Tender Covering Of A Ruin’: Tourism And Nostalgia In Mavis Gallant’s Green Water, Green Sky – Lucinda O’Brien
- “Awake My Soul”: The Role of a Childhood Library in Growing a Human – Elizabeth Culhane
- Aftermath: An Extract From Scoundrel Days, A Memoir – Brentley Frazer
- Beyond The Japanese Torii – Christine Manuel
- Gateway Island – Broede Carmody
- Against Torpor – Chloe Brien
- On Waking – Ash Luscombe